Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What-I-Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday to you all...

In order to liven things up a bit, I decided to feature a new theme on the blog called "What I Wore Wednesday."
(disclaimer) Although it would be ideal for me to create outstanding looks each Wednesday, the outfit may be from an earlier day of the week. For instance, yesterday I aimed for a sleek look that correlated with the unpredictable Atlanta weather. Even though I had to occasionally remove my jacket due to the wavering heat, I thoroughly enjoyed this look. 

Tip: On those unpredictable weather days, dress light & always carry a jacket jic





Deets on the next page:















The Breakdown:

Moto Jacket $20, (H&M)




Coco Graphic Cami Crop Top, $10.90 (Forever XXI)


Taupe Riding Pants, $74 (American Apparel)
Suede Knee High Boots, $30 (Marti & Liz)


#StayCultured & See you Friday!
xo, Briar 

No comments:

Post a Comment