Monday, January 20, 2014

1/20 Must-have Monday feat. Peek-a-Booties

NastyGal $108

Jeffrey Campbell $175

H&M $39



Chinese Laundry $128

Chinese Laundry $128

Steve Madden $135
Must-have Monday:
Peek-a-Booties

Happy Martin Luther King day to you all! I hope that you find some time to relax and enjoy this day accordingly. As I helplessly filled shopping carts online this past weekend, I couldn't help but notice the overflow of these adorable open-toe boots..aka Peek-a-Booties (I totally made this name up.)
 These boots have moved to the top of my list for Springtime essentials..They're reminiscent of a nice sandal yet they still maintain a boot-like essence. Of course, my ideal outfit idea for the Peek-a-Booties would include a distressed pair of bf jeans and some type of oversized top, or even a button-up. My fav pair at the moment are from H&M (pictured above) for only $39, which are selling out like wildfire.

Get em before they're gone & have a terrific week!

-xo, Briar.

No comments:

Post a Comment