Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Fall Wardrobe Series; Pt.4

It's that time of the Wardrobe week where I can't help but feel melancholy! Sadly, The Wardrobe Series is meeting its chic conclusion. No worries, we'll go out with a bang.

Today's look is definitely my favorite! I had so much fun coordinating this ensemble. I even found myself getting a bit carried away and decided to feature a second option. The more the merrier, right?
I adore this sweater! It's actually from H&M, a shop smart steal for 9$. The Braves tee was thrifted awhile ago. The skirt, from last fall, is from Forever XXI. The knee highs are from Urban, and the boots are from H&M.

Although I wasn't headed anywhere in particular (per usual), I still decided to have some fun by accentuating my look with the plaid skirt. This Fall, play around with prints! So many great prints are trending which include houndstooth and peacock. Pick a pattern that reflects your personality and make a statement. Oh, and don't forget to get a bomb pic for Instagram.

deets on the next page:





The Breakdown:









Cable Knit Sweater, $9 (H&M)


Cool Girl Skirt, $22 (Forever XXI)


Peep-toe Booties, $39.95 (H&M)


Knee High Socks, $12 (UO)






Hope you enjoyed!

#StayCultured & brace yourself for the final part of The FWS tomorrow
xo, Briar


**It's not too late to vote for your most essential Fall piece at the bottom of the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment