Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Fall Wardrobe Series; Pt.3

 Welcome back you all!
 They say that good things come in three's so you're in for a treat today! Today's look could probably function as one of the chillest ensembles from the series. It was also super warm & comfortable, which is an automatic win in my book.
 I decided to go for a layered look by rocking yet another 'vintage' item, a sweater from Sears. Yes, you heard correctly Sears. The sweater was actually a gift from a family member and it's one of my faves. My 'feel good denim' aka jeans are from H&M. The boots are from Urban Outfitters which I purchased for a mere steal of $20 over the summer, *brushes off shoulders.* The leather jacket, also purchased over the summer for $20, is from H&M. The flannel around my waist was thrifted. Laaastly, my hat..well..you already know!

 Moral of the story? shop smart! Items that aren't in season are typically priced lower. This gives you an opportunity to make bomb purchases and create great looks. Just thank me later when you develop that sweet feeling of shopper satisfaction.



deets on the next page:








The Breakdown:

Gift Sweater (Sears)
Thrifted Flannel, $4.99 (Value Village)

Moto Jacket, $20 (H&M)

Light Washed Denim, $19.99 (H&M)
'SixtySeven Outsider' Bootie, $20 (UO)


LE HAT, $24 (H&M)

Hope you enjoyed!
#StayCultured & brace yourself for part four of The FWS tomorrow
xo, Briar






No comments:

Post a Comment