Monday, November 3, 2014

The Fall Wardrobe Series; Pt. 2

Welcome back! Hopefully you're as ready as I am for the second look from the Fall Wardrobe Series. As a lover of all things fashion, I believe that it's important to occasionally step outside of your clothing comfort zone by trying new looks. Therefore, I decided to take my own advice and aimed for a look that was chic enough to be urban. I achieved this look by pairing up a sweatshirt with pumps, pretty simple right? As I was scrambling through my closet, I immediately fell back in love with my "Haters" pullover and its gold writing. Although the pullover felt a bit vintage, it still managed to accentuate my look which I can appreciate. The pencil skirt is one of my absolute faves. It's comfortable yet versatile enough to be worn with business attire. The pumps, which were featured yesterday are an absolute staple piece. Lastly, my hat.. is my hat. Anyone who knows me knows how I am about that hat. *inserts crying emoji* Moral of the story, find use in your old apparel! You might be in for a trendy treat.
deets on the next page:








The Breakdown:

'Haters' pullover, $20 (Forever XXI)

Black Pencil Skirt, $20 (Urban Outfitters)

Black Yadowen Pump, $49.99 (Call it Spring)

Black wool fedora, $24 (H&M)
My infamous black hat!
Hope you enjoyed!
#StayCultured & brace yourself for part three of The FWS tomorrow
xo, Briar

No comments:

Post a Comment