Friday, November 21, 2014

My Friday Favorite, 2014 Forest Hills Drive


Cole World



Rapper J.Cole bared great news for music fans this week by announcing the release date of his upcoming album, '2014 Forest Hills Drive.' By watching the rapper's 7:15 promo video, it can be inferred that the album will be one of true transparency, which is uncommon for J.Cole. '2014 Forest Hills Drive' is scheduled to make its anticipated debut Dec.9, and I can hardly wait.

In a heartfelt statement via the rapper's Facebook page, Cole stated, "What up? My New Album is finished. It's called 2014 Forest Hills Drive and it's very special to me. It's available everywhere on 12/9. This time I'm releasing no singles, just the album. See you in 3 weeks. Thank you for the love and support." 

Since his announcement, Cole made a surprise appearance at a fan's home in Dallas and allowed her to listen to the entire album. Read more here (I'm so jealous.) 
But no worries, to my knowledge, fans can sign up for a private listening party at Cole's home in North Carolina.  I signed up earlier in the week, so keep your fingers crossed.

The album is also available for pre-order on iTunes.





My Cole Countdown is in full effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment