Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Post-Fall Wardrobe Series, Part 1

I'm so excited to be blogging right now! Between cramming for finals and packing to return home, I've been absolutely deprived of my daily fashion fix. In order to satisfy my craving, I decided to feature a Post-Fall Wardrobe Series. Initially, I wanted to create a Winter Wardrobe Series, but the Atlanta weather wouldn't allow it (inserts sad face.)


More on the next page:






Anywho, yesterday I opted for a chill look since it was another mundane Monday. Over the weekend, I managed to pick up this comfy dress from Urban Outfitters. I didn't want to divert from the dress' simple essence so I threw on a new wool hat (surprise)  and my favorite black booties. As you can see, I really enjoyed my look. It's interesting how great clothing can affect your mood thanks Urbn.

Tip: Although Mondays can be a complete bore, accentuate your look with mood-fitting pieces such as hats and flannels.











The Breakdown:








Silence + Noise Maxi Dress, $39 (URBN)


'SixtySeven Outsider' Bootie, $20 (URBN)

Wool Hat, $17.95 (H&M)


Thank you for the photos, Jada!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's look & #StayCultured
xo, Briar 

No comments:

Post a Comment