Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Fall Wardrobe Series; Pt. 1

If you ask me, the media has been practically buzzing each day with news about model Kim Kardashian-West. Whether she's sporting an opulent ensemble, splurging on baby North, or loving hubby West, she's always the trending topic (must be nice.) So, in the spirit of her stardom, I decided to duplicate one of her many amazing looks to rock at my university's coronation ball. 
Talk about pressure! 







get all the deets on the next page:












The Breakdown:

Thrifted Blazer (thanks mom!)

Black Fringe Skirt, $69.90 (Express)


Black Yadowen Pump, $49.99 (Call it Spring)





I accessorized my look with some minimal gold jewelry including midi rings, a name plate, and other sleek gold necklaces. In case you didn't know, I'm not the most avid jewelry wearer. 

So how did I do?

Hope you enjoyed!
#StayCultured & brace yourself for part two of The FWS tomorrow
xo, Briar


2 comments:

  1. You did amazing! I'm very proud of you & I'm glad you're back! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete