Friday, January 17, 2014

1/17 Friday Favorite feat. Margot Robbie










My Friday Favorite:
Australian Bombshell Margot Robbie

Ahh, it's such a relief to finally face another Friday! I've had such a busy week.. Despite the chaos, I managed to peep an upcoming fashionista. Meet Margot Robbie: an Australia native and an upcoming star from the award winning film, "The Wolf of Wall Street." While I tried to readjust to college, Robbie managed to break necks this week in some of the most gorgeous ensembles. On Sunday, she glittered in Gucci at the Golden Globes. I'd kill for that gown. I love the minimal accessory route. Sometimes, less is definitely more. If that look wasn't glam enough, check Margot out at the Critics' Choice Awards yesterday. She showed up in a super cute Elie Saab jumpsuit. At this point, I'm dying to peak into this woman's closet. Ugh!

I've got to go and see her in "The Wolf of Wall Street" this weekend to ease my obsession.

Have a fabulous weekend!
-xo, Briar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment