Friday, December 5, 2014

Post-Fall Wardrobe Series, FINALE

The end of our fashionable journey is finally here :(
I can’t help but have mixed feelings. But in good news, I’ll be starting a vlog and posting some Youtube videos for the month of December! Yaaaay.

For the finale of the Post-Fall Wardrobe Series, I resorted to a casual look (also known as a Canadian Tux) for a slight lunch date with some of my linesisters. Yesterday’s weather was practically weatherless so it was sort of difficult to pinpoint a look for the day. Ultimately, I opted for one of my vintage denim shirts, a pair of chambray pants from URBN, and a pair of my favorite block sandals from URBN. The look was super functional and I had a great time!

Tip: Take advantage of weatherless days and sport some of your favorite pieces! You never know when another pleasant day will come.









More on the next page:











The Breakdown:





Thrifted Ralph Lauren Shirt
BDG Chambray Pant, $39 (URBN)

Similiar Deena & Ozzy Platform Sansal $39 (URBN)

Don't forget to vote for your favorite look at the bottom of the blog :)




cc: Jada Northington

Hope you enjoyed & thanks for tuning in!
#StayCultured
xo, Briar 

1 comment: