Thursday, December 4, 2014

Post-Fall Wardrobe Series, Part 3


Welcome back everyone. My favorite time of the week is almost making its debut and I am so pleased. As I reflect on yesterday's photos, I can't help but feel like a character from Grease :)





More on the next page:



I wanted to incorporate a tad of color to my black on black look, so I paired a teal cropped sweater with my favorite black riding pants from American Apparel. Riding pants are by far my greatest investment. As opposed to a typical pair of booties, I opted for my black caged sandals. I tend to be seasonally blind..meaning that I'll practically throw on any article of clothing regardless of what's 'in' for the season.

Tip: Step outside of the box & break norms. Don't be afraid to incorporate unconventional pieces to your looks!






The Breakdown:





Moto Jacket, $20 (H&M)




Light Blue Cropped Sweater, $14 (Forever XXI)


Black Riding Pants, $74 (American Apparel)

Black Deena Ozzy Caged Heart Sandal, $49 (URBN)




cc: Jada Northington

Hope you enjoyed, stay tuned for the FINAL look from the PFWS!
#StayCultured
xo, Briar 

No comments:

Post a Comment