Friday, November 7, 2014

Finale of the Fall Wardrobe Series

 My fashion frenzy has finally come to an unwelcomed end.
 To conclude the Fall Wardrobe Series, I decided to girl it up a bit with a chill sweater dress. My parents decided to treat me to lunch, so I actually have a reason to get dressed today! Anywho, my dress is by Eliza J, boots are BCBG, and the hat is borrowed from my mom (so she thinks) 
 
 
Moral of the story, create cute comfortable looks this season! Although it's the Fall, sweater dresses can serve as a comfy alternative as opposed to a hoodie & sweats.
 
Don't forget to stay warm! Being sick definitely isn't in style. 

 
 
 
 
deets on the next page:
 


 
 





 
The Breakdown:
 
Eliza J Knit Dress, $98 (Nordstrom)

BCBC 'Earla' Boot, $149 (BCBG)
 
 
 
 VOTE for your favorite look from the series at the bottom of the page :)
 
 
 That's all folks! Thank you for tuning in for the Fall Wardrobe Series.
We will now resume with the regularly scheduled program beginning with "Must-Have Mondays"
#StayCultured
xo, Briar

No comments:

Post a Comment