Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Summer Wardrobe Series; Part Three






Well, we're half way through the week. Thank goodness! The next look from my series is probably the chillest. I was actually headed out to an interesting loft party with my two BFFs. Since I was running fairly late in terms of getting ready for the night, I had no choice but to slip on something quick & cute. Luckily, my favorite American Apparel easy jeans and a new top from Urban saved the day! Oh, and of course my platform sandals and my hat. Although I already mentioned this, my easy jeans are literally my favorite..I'd wear them everyday if I could. 
On a sidenote, I recently became obsessed with the brand Kimchi Blue. The brand is super boho yet versatile enough to pair up with any article of clothing. And it's not super expensive which is always a plus!




Here's a breakdown of my look:


H&M Wide Brim Hat $12.95
Kimchi Blue Holly Lace blouse $59




American Apparel Easy Jean $78


Deena & Ozzy Charlotte Platform $29


Hope you enjoyed 
Stay tuned for tomorrow's look! 
xo, Briar

No comments:

Post a Comment