Monday, June 9, 2014

The Summer Wardrobe Series; Part Two





Happy Tuesday good people! I hope that you enjoyed yesterday's look. Let's keep the ball rolling with Part Two of The Summer Wardrobe Series. I can't quite recall how I chose the look pictured above... However, I was headed to a movie date to view Maleficent which wasn't the best film (quite a bummer.) It tends to get fairly cold in theaters which is why I toted my warm flannel. Of course it was another blazing day so I tried to dress accordingly. I can't help but get excited every time I think about the fact that I found my baby crop top for $3! 
Don't you just love a great deal?


Here's a breakdown of my look:

AE White Cropped Tank $3
Such a steal!


Patch Pocket Chambray Jogger Pant $30


MENS Eagle Flannel Shirt $35
White Converse $30
I found mine on eBay

KYC Vintage Denim Hat $8
I looove KYC! so inexpensive & trendy

Hope you enjoyed 
Stay tuned for tomorrow's look! 
xo, Briar

No comments:

Post a Comment