Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Summer Wardrobe Series; Final Look










Looks like our journey has come to an end :(
But don't worry I have more in store for the blog. Plus, I'm running out of outfits! *yikes* I am so grateful that you all tuned in. The final look from my Summer Wardrobe Series is by far my favorite! It's super chill and minimal. I was actually headed to a friend's birthday party which was located outdoors. Initially, I was a little skeptical because this heat has been pretty killer. Some may call it crazy but my "leotard" is actually a swimsuit. I have yet to find a pool to raid so I decided to rock it as a top. I paired the it up with my comfy boyfriend jeans and a pair of booties. Later that night I threw on a flannel and converted my daytime fit to a night look. Convenient right?



LA Hearts Strap Back One Piece $29.95 


Forever XXI Distressed Boyfriend Jeans $27.80

Peep Toe Booties $39.95





Hope you enjoyed my Summer Wardrobe Series!
Stay Tuned for Must-Have Monday.
xo, Briar 

No comments:

Post a Comment