Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Summer Wardrobe Series; Part Four





"Oh Friday, where art thou?" says the exhausted blogger who can barely keep up with the date at this point..
Happy Thursday to you all. I hope that this week has been treating you well. As The Summer Wardrobe Series begins to come to an unwanted end, I can't help but feel a little melancholy. Who knew that I actually owned articles of clothing besides my favorite black hat and a pair of easy jeans?! Moving right along, today's look was for a lunch date with a couple of friends. I am totally obsessing over bralettes at the moment. They're so adorable! And of course you can never go wrong with a pencil skirt. Lastly, I topped my look off with a pair of sandal like heels from Charlotte Russe (Don't sleep on their shoes!) As you may/may not be able to tell by now..I rarely wear jewelry and I'm not too picky about accessorizing. Weird right? Minimalism is key to me. And I rarely have time to throw on anything else..



Here's a breakdown of my look:

 Purple Long Line Triangle Bra $24


Silence + Noise Pencil Skirt $20


Lace-Up Cut-Out Single Strap Heel $38.50
Looove these shoes.




Hope you enjoyed ♥
Stay tuned for tomorrow's look! 
xo, Briar

No comments:

Post a Comment