Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Summer Wardrobe Series; Part One






Ahhh, it feels so good to be back! Happy Monday.
 Words cannot express how much I missed the blogosphere. I'm excited and finally ready to resume our regular fashionably scheduled program.
Although it technically isn't the summertime yet, I decided to share some of my favorite outfit combinations from this past month. Hence, why this week's post title is "The Summer Wardrobe Series." The outfit pictured above is from this weekend's Atlanta Greek Picnic, and yes i was practically on fire from dressing in all black in 90 degree weather *insert dying emoji.* But overall I had a great time and I can't wait to experience it again next year.



Here's a breakdown of my look:

LA Hearts Mesh Bed Kimono $39.95

H&M Wide Brim Hat $12.95

My FAVORITE hat btw.
Deena & Ozzy Charlotte Platform

NOW $29 at Urban

Silky Romper
$44 at American Apparel






Hope you enjoyed 
Stay tuned for tomorrow's look! 
xo, Briar



No comments:

Post a Comment