Sunday, June 15, 2014

Must-have Monday feat. Bomb Bags @ Zara



Happy Monday good people! 

 I hope that everyone had a productive weekend. In case you are new to The Third Culture blog, on Mondays I feature some sort of item/items that I've managed to lay eyes on that I'm dying to have.  For this week's edition of Must-have Monday I couldn't help but share some of my favorite bags from Zara. So as I browsed the web this weekend I ran across these beauties and it is crucial that I get at least one of them in my possession. However, I'm having a hard time narrowing my picks down to one. HELP! (with picking and monetary contributions, kidding)





Bonjour Mini Messenger
84 Box Clutch
Soft Shopper Bag






Crackled Leather Shopper

Fringed Leather Shopper


Leather Shopper

Perforated Mini Shopper


I'm leaning towards the Crackled Leather Shopper at the moment...
See you Wednesday,
xo, Briar 


No comments:

Post a Comment