Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Summer Wardrobe Series; Part Five










It's Fridaaaay! finally *breathes sigh of relief* This has been quite a week. I'm so ready to catch up on sleep and some weekend sales. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to wear the outfit pictured above due to the inclemate weather..but I still got my sushi that day. My top, from Motel Rocks is so comfy and I love that it has a wrap element to it. My shorts, from Forever XXI are sort of ancient to me. I purchased them last summer and this is my second time wearing them. For some reason it's a little difficult to coordinate outfits with them, weird right? Anywho, I decided to top my look off with a pair of sleek ankle strap heels which are also very comfortable and convenient. Of course I threw in my fav hat to add a little flavor to the look. Hopefully I'll be able to wear this ensemble one day..but until then,
Have a bomb weekend!



Motel Wrap Plunge Neck Crop Top $46 

Watercolor Shorts $20
Ankle Strap Sandals $21

Hope you enjoyed 
Stay tuned for tomorrow's look, the FINAL look from my Summer Wardrobe Series! 
xo, Briar


No comments:

Post a Comment