Monday, November 25, 2013

11/25 Must-have Monday feat. "O-Mighty"











Must-have Monday:

O-Mighty clothing

Happy Monday to you all! Over the weekend I spotted my fav, Karrueche Tran sporting some uber cute pieces from "O-Mighty". Apparently, I'm catching on late to all of the crazy cuteness that this brand possesses! O-Mighty is def established and can be found in shops such as: Urban Outfitters, Nasty Gal, and Karmaloop. I can't even complain about the pricing either. I've gotta get my hands on a couple of the pieces pictured above..

So Many Bitches top - $48

Tupac skirt - $49

Alien shaped bag - $60.50

Brat top - $21.01

Girls Cheerleader top - $41.18

Yeezy skirt - $41.18

F*ck Bitches Get Margiela tee - $40.34

Up Yo Sleeves top - $43.70 

Well Dressed top - $21.01

Bandana Paisley leggings - $43.70

Yeezy shorts - $47.06

I'll save myself the hassle of totaling my excessive wishlist..
Have a great week!
-xo, Briar.

No comments:

Post a Comment