Monday, November 11, 2013

11/11 Must-have Monday feat. The Sailor Hat











Must-have Monday:

The Stylish Sailor Hat

Happy Veterans day to you all! Over the weekend I had a typical Beyoncé overload where I ran across her sporting a sailor hat in the "Love on Top" video. The hat was such a great addition to her simple yet gorgeous dance ensemble that included a leotard and wedge sneakers..that's all. The Sailor Hat is quite conservative yet it is militant enough to channel some edginess. Its versatility is also exceptional. Whether you want to channel a cute pin-up girl or step out like a boss, this is the piece to consider throwing on. I can already envision the endless outfit combinations that this hat entails. Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck in finding one to call my own (sad face) but I have faith in army surplus retailers and eBay. Above are some of my favorite celebrity looks featuring The Sailor Hat including my fav Khloé and Princess RiRi. Don't they look badass?

Hup! two, three, four..

Have a phenomenal week!
-xo, Briar.




No comments:

Post a Comment