Friday, November 22, 2013

11/22 Friday Favorite feat. Jennifer Lawrence




Well hello Ms. Everdeen..

My Friday Favorite: The Hunger Games' Jennifer Lawrence

Happy Friday to you all,
The highly anticipated debut of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has finally made its way! I'm so stoked to view it. However, I'm more excited to share some of the gorgeous looks that Jennifer Lawrence sported over the course of the week. Ms. Lawrence absolutely dazzled in Dior as she promoted the film's international debuts. It seems like she customized her looks based on the country which I find very tasteful, but I could be wrong.  I've certainly enjoyed witnessing the evolution of her style. And her haircut is quite fitting for her more mature/edgy look. Somehow she's managed to receive some negative criticism regarding her wardrobe choices, but I'm in love. 

"May the odds be ever in your favor." 
and have a fantastic weekend,
-xo, Briar.

No comments:

Post a Comment