Monday, November 18, 2013

11/18 Must-have Monday feat. The Leather Jacket
















Must-have Monday:

The Chic Leather Jacket

Another Monday has approached us! Since it is Monday, must admit that it was a little difficult to choose this week's item. However, cheers to good friends with great style. So in honor of my bestfriends, this week's pick for Must-have Monday is the Chic Leather Jacket. I love the leather jacket for several reasons. It's a timeless fall essential that never has/never will go out of style. It screams versatility and can be worn with virtually anything. It's also an edgy statement piece. (Y'all know how much I love versatility & badass-ness.) An authentic leather jacket is pretty pricey but luckily there are shops like:  Polyvore, Zara, Forever XXI, and TopShop.
I'm trying to get my hands on the fringe sleeved one pictured above (37.80 from Forever XXI) and I def wouldn't mind having the individual biker jacket pictured above (H&M 49.95) Not bad huh? 

Whew! my Christmas list is just piling up..
Have a fabulous week,
-xo, Briar.

No comments:

Post a Comment