Friday, January 24, 2014

1/24 Friday Favorite feat. Chris Paul & Kendrick Lamar



My Friday Favorite:

Chris Paul & Kendrick Lamar

Happy Friday guys and girls! I hope that you all had an awesome week.. 
I couldn't help but gush over these two studs who covered ESPN The Magazine's February music issue. I'm definitely not a sports fan but I will admit that I have a longtime crush on LA Clippers' point guard Chris Paul (shh!) However, I am an avid listener of "good kid, m.A.A.d city." Rapper Kendrick Lamar accompanied Paul looking handsome per usual. In the issue, the rapper/athlete duo discuss a variety of topics including how they met one another. My favorite portion of the interview was when the two stars shared their admiration for each other's careers. It's always refreshing to witness authenticity in the industry instead of animosity.

 You can view the laughter-filled interview on ESPN.com.
p.s. Kudos to K.Dot for his first Grammy nomination! I can't wait to watch.
xo, Briar.




No comments:

Post a Comment