Monday, January 13, 2014

1/13 Must-have Monday feat. The Fedora Hat

I'D KILLL for this Maison Michel hat!
Urban Outfitters $68

Topshop $50

Urban Outfitters $52


Scala $46










Must-have Monday:
Fabulous Fedoras

It feels great to be back in the blogosphere! I've been absolutely deprived of fashion. The first edition of Must-have Monday for 2014 is the Fabulous Fedora. The Fedora hat is the perfect accessory for any Winter look. it's also a very convenient go-to item for those busy days. I can admit, the Fedora hat has been my fashion life saver on plenty of bad hair days. This hat is fairly inexpensive and it is available at various shops including: (my favorite) Urban Outfitters, Free People, Asos, River Island, and Nordstrom. Peep some of the fab looks above including King Bey and Karrueche Tran.

Have a fabulous week flaunting those Fedoras!
-xo, Briar.


No comments:

Post a Comment