Tuesday, December 31, 2013

THANK YOU




Yikes! I'm having mixed emotions about the fact that 2013 is old news. In fact, if I had to sum up this past year, it was unstable and scary, yet beautiful. In 2013, I experienced challenging times which ultimately resulted in a great deal of self-growth. Therefore, I cannot complain. Somehow, I managed to find time to create thethirdcultureblog. I'm so proud of it! At times/all the time I doubted its success. I honestly never predicted that it would receive the type of reception that it did, and for that I am truly grateful. I have some great friends with great minds and I thank them for their support. I also appreciate the meaningful criticism from viewers. I am well aware that the content of my blog is far from perfect in fact, it never will be, but I'm learning. In 2014, I have plans for the blog to be even better and I hope that you guys stick around for it! 
I love you guys to pieces and I thank you for your support.
-xo, Briar.
p.s. I'm in the process of solidifying a team. Interested? email me at thethirdcultureblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment