Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12/16 Must-have Monday feat. Booties











Must-have Monday:

Bold Booties

Yikes, it's Tuesday! I apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, I was cyber stranded yesterday with no wi-fi..but I definitely didn't forget about you guys. For this week's edition of Must-have Monday, I had to share these badass booties. Booties are by far my fav piece this season. They're sleek and lack the heaviness of a typical boot. I love seeing them paired with bf jeans and kimonos. Oddly enough, booties channel that sluggish look that seems to appear stylish on some days. The other day I lucked up on a pair of fringe booties for $42 from NastyGal. Other shops like H&M, Forever XXI and Chinese Laundry carry them for some unbeatable prices. The second, third, and fourth pair pictured above (my favs) are from NastyGal. Guess these retailers are finally in the holiday spirit.

Enjoy your week in style!
-xo,Briar.

No comments:

Post a Comment