Friday, November 15, 2013

11/15 Friday Favorite feat. Jhené Aiko







(juh-nay. ahh-ee-ko)
My Friday Favorite: Jhené Aiko

Angelic, peaceful, and very talented are just a few terms that I could use to describe this very serene singer-songwriter. Her new EP titled Sail Out debuted on Monday, Nov. 11th. Sail Out is comprised of 7 tracks including my favorite, "Bed Peace" featuring Childish Gambino. The EP received very good reception from her fans and celebrity supporters. Yesterday (11/14), she celebrated the release of her tranquil EP looking pretty in pink with guests including Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran, and Keri Hilson. I had the pleasure of witnessing her talent last week at the Would You Like A Tour show here in ATL. Hence my video above (excuse the cameras & my awful singing). She's got great vocals and a greater style to match it. I can't quite pinpoint her style yet but I love it. I'm definitely vibing with Jhené right now, she's a breath of fresh air to the music industry. You can get her EP on iTunes or listen for free on Spotify (my option)

Have an awesome weekend,
-xo, Briar.

No comments:

Post a Comment